Sunday, November 15, 2009

You never know what you're gonna get...

I thought to myself, "I don't really know much about Social Media outside the classroom." So I dove into the dark and Googled: Social Media Blog!

I wanted to see what kind of new, great knowledge and theories are traveling through the Universe today, I mean, aren't we in the middle of an enormous technological paradigm shift? Like, isn't technology advancing at such a rate that in some parts of the world, social media is an inevitable part of daily lives, eh?

So I jumped... keyboard first, and this is what I found:

SMogger Social Media Blog

Ethical Use of Social Media for Business and Regular Folks


It was the second link from the top on the first results page.

I nearly fell off my chair. The second (therefore one of the most popular) link was so disappointing.

On my virgin voyage into social media seas, I saw:
  • 8 Crazy Christmas Tunes in case I get bored of Michale Buble and Mariah Carey.
  • To Cry or Not to Cry - That is the question. ( In case I'm at a party and don't know whether or not I should be crying.)
  • Finally, a Postcast for Grannys
Hmm...

You can also watch this video



Dnimymgnisolmitihsyloh...

Sorry, my brain melted a little bit after watching that.

Not a good first impression.

Burn. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment